Magnet Board Ideas

Teaching word formation and representing number problems

By Alexandra Smith


I picked up a couple of the ELC magnet boards for a grand total of £3.50 in local charity shops. Combined with some first word flash cards and chunky dice that I already had, they're proving very educational!  I hope the photo gives you some inspiration for teaching your little ones!


Keep Reading: Make a Name Tree

© This article and its photo(s) are the property of Alexandra Smith. Only use or reproduce with permission.

Disclaimer: These tips are created from lessons I have learnt during my own experience.  With regard to the content and advice on this blog, Alexandra Smith makes no representations or warranties about its accuracy, reliability or suitability for anyone. Any reliance you place on the blog or its content is at your own discretion and in no event will Alexandra be liable for any loss, damage or injury in connection with your use.

No comments:

Post a Comment